- You have expressed your consent (you have been presented with a consent form to authorize the processing of your data for certain purposes, you can revoke the consent given at all times);
- The processing of your data is necessary for the management and maintenance of a contract subscribed with you;
- The processing of your data is necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
- We use your data to obtain a legitimate interest and our reasons for doing so compensate for possible damages to your rights to the protection of your data;
There may be purposes that are permitted under other legal bases; In such cases, we will do everything possible to identify the legal basis in question and communicate it as soon as possible as soon as we become aware of its existence.
- The collected data will be used in Palaciodelerma.com for internal administrative purposes, including the processing of personal data of customers or employees.
- Although in the transmission of data through the Internet or from a website it is not possible to guarantee absolute protection against intrusions, both we and our server company, we make every effort to maintain the physical, electronic and procedural protection measures necessary to guarantee the protection of your information in accordance with the applicable requirements in terms of data protection.
- All your data is stored on secure servers (or secure physical copies) of our property or of our company in charge of the Nominalia server, and to access them and use them our security criteria and policies (or other equivalent of our company in charge) apply. of the server).
- On the other hand, part of the information collected with third companies will be shared, to send the user advertising and commercial information of direct marketing type (as a whole “Ads”) about products and services offered by Nominalia and by third parties, adapted to the interests of the user. We will obtain the user’s consent to treat your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether Nominalia is treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Nominalia will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
1. OBJECT AND PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Palaciodelerma.com collects personal data of the users of the Website, including, without limitation, name and surname, access password, contact telephone number, contact address or email address (“Personal Data” or “Data”) through various means, including without limitation, the different forms that appear on the Website or through cookies (in accordance with the provisions of Section 2), which will be included in an automated file of Palaciodelerma.com.
The company will consider the Data you provide us correct and updated.
Data processing is carried out by Palaciodelerma.com with, among others, the purposes of attending the contact requests received, managing the orders of products as well as, where appropriate, the sending, billing and collection of the same, for address possible claims of users and customers, to manage the sending of their own or third party information that may be of interest to you and to send you our Newsletter.
Likewise, the Website may include cookies from third party service providers and / or contents. Palaciodelerma.com does not control the introduction of such cookies and consequently will not be responsible in any case for any treatment activities carried out by said third parties in relation to the Data collected through the cookies introduced by them on the Website.
3. DATA DISCLOSURES
Beyond the cases provided for in the legislation on data protection, Palaciodelerma.com may require to make the Personal Data or part of it available to third party service providers, such as computer companies, hosting service providers, etc. ., for the purpose of proper maintenance and operation of the Website.
Also, Palaciodelerma.com may communicate to files related to the fulfillment or breach of monetary obligations your Data in case of non-compliance by you of the payment obligations and provided that the conditions provided for in article 38 of Royal Decree 1720 / 2007, of December 21, by which the Regulation of Development of the Organic Law 15/1999 of Protection of Data of Personal Character is approved.
Palaciodelerma.com states and guarantees that it will make its best efforts at all times to maintain the security and confidentiality of Personal Data and that it will continue to improve the security measures adopted in line with any legal and technological developments.
5. RIGHTS OF THE USERS
You can exercise at any time your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your Personal Data, by sending an email to the following address info@Palaciodelerma.com. Your request must contain the following information: name and surnames, address for notifications, photocopy of your ID or passport and specific request.